Find out more about what we’re putting in place to keep everyone safe at Cloud Nine Cotswolds.
You’ve had enough on your plate with a lockdown, support bubbles and home schooling (yes… we’ve also realised we’re bad at maths).
That’s why, our holidays come with a refund guarantee if things change and we’re unable to welcome you as planned, you test positive for Covid-19 or you are contacted by NHS Track and Trace. Plus, as we launched Cloud Nine in 2020, we have designed our campsite with social distancing and Covid safety in mind.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
- Our accommodation is intended for those who usually live together in the same household
- We will ensure a smooth, socially-distanced check in procedure on your arrival
- All of our Bell Tents will have their own private portaloo, and Tipis, Airstreams and Safari Tents have their own en-suites
- All showers will be cleaned regularly and as per Covid-19 guidelines
- All of our caterers and bars will follow current guidelines
- All of our campsite activities will follow current guidelines
WHAT WE ARE ASKING OUR GUESTS TO DO
- You should be aware of and follow any current social distancing guidelines throughout your stay
- We welcome group bookings but please keep in mind, the latest social distancing measures will still apply during your stay
- If you or a member of your party have Covid-19 symptoms, test positive for Covid-19 or you’re asked to self-isolate, please don’t travel to Cloud Nine. Get in touch and we’ll be happy to either rearrange your stay if we can, or refund you.