Now that Christmas is over it’s time to start looking ahead and what’s more fun than planning your Cloud Nine summer break? From now until midnight 31st Jan we’ll be offering a low 10% deposit option. Brighten up your January (because let’s be honest it’s no one’s favourite month) and let the countdown begin. Our summer 22 is already proving super popular and we’ve got some exciting plans in the works so now is the time to secure your break.

If you’d like to get your Cloud Nine break in the bag then you can just select the 10% deposit option when you go to book

Book today

Terms and conditions

  • Valid on bookings made from 08.00 26th Dec 2021 up to 23.59 31st Jan 2022
  • Customers must select the 10% deposit option when booking
  • 10% is applied to the booking total so if you have multiple tents in one booking the deposit will be 10% of the total booking value.
  • Can be used alongside other discounts
  • Available on all tent types and length of stays
  • An additional 20% deposit will be taken 90 days before your arrival date and will be automatically charged to the card that was used to make the booking.
  • Cloud Nine will send payment reminders to all guests booked with a 10% deposit before the remaining 20% balance is due
  • Once 30% of the booking has been paid the remaining 70% of the booking will be due 30 days before arrival
  • If you decide to cancel your booking, we still require the remaining 20% balance as per our standard terms and conditions
  • Any cancellations or failure to make payments will be subject to our standard cancellation terms